● The phone has the following keys:
◦ Line keys
◦ Soft keys
◦ Back and release keys
◦ Four-way navigation and select keys
◦ Hold/Resume, Transfer, and Conference keys
◦ Messaging, Application, and Directory keys
◦ Standard keypad
◦ Volume-control toggle key
◦ Speakerphone, headset, and mute keys
● The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset,
headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
● The phone includes a black bezel; an optional silver bezel is also
● The display is easy-to-view and the buttons and keys are easy-to-use.
The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 35 and 50 degrees;
you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes
located on the base of the phone.
● You can install the phone on a wall using an optional wall-mount kit
● The phone is compatible with the Kensington Security Slot (K-Slot)
● IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both
IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports both Cisco
● This optional power cube is used as an AC-to-DC (48V) power supply for
non-PoE deployments. Use of the power cube 4 also requires the use of
one of the corresponding AC country cords.